“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is there anything too hard for Me?” ~ Jeremiah 32:27 (KJV)
At the cross is a ministry dedicated to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in every community. Church planting provides the most effective means of reaching the lost. In all of our planning and programming, we will stay focused on our core purpose to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We will stay focused and teach Gods word verse by verse and precept upon precept.
At the cross is a ministry dedicated to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in every community. We are a church planting church that builds up leaders and sends them out into every community across America to plant churches. We reach beyond the borders of ethnicity, culture and religion to deliver biblical truths of our creator, God. We are passionate about building up leaders and equipping them with a solid foundation found in every single page of God’s word. Our vision is to plant and fully establish churches across America
Statement of Faith
Whereas we believe
There is only One true God, who is revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the Word (Logos) of God. The Word was with God in the beginning, which states his pre-existence as one with God. “By Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on the earth” (Colossians 1:16), therefore making Jesus the Creator. Jesus Christ is the Purpose of God found in all creation. He is the Father’s delight and desire, and the Father is looking for the reflection of His Son in all created things. Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. In the beginning, it was the ultimate purpose of God for all things to be summed up in Christ (Ephesians 1:10). Jesus Christ, Who pre-existed with God in the form of God, emptied Himself to become fully a man that He might be the propitiatory sacrifice for the sins of mankind. Through His sacrifice made on the cross, all who believe in Him and His sacrifice have their sins forgiven and are restored to the fellowship with God lost by man’s transgression.
- We believe the Bible is divinely inspired and inerrant through each page and is the supreme authority of foundational truths about mankind and God’s existence. That the Word is the final authority on all Spiritual and moral issues. (Matthew 4:4), (2 Peter1:20-21), (2 Timothy 1:21) & (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that freedom from the penalty and power of sin is available to man only through the sacrificial death and shed blood of Jesus Christ and His complete and bodily resurrection from the dead. (John 1:29), (Romans 5:1-2), (Hebrews 7:22-28), (1 Corinthians 15: 3-8 & 15-20).
- We believe the Holy Spirit enables the sinner to repent and believe in Jesus Christ. (John 14:15-18, 25-27 & 16:5-15)
- We believe the Holy Spirit lives and works in each believer to produce the fruits of righteousness. (Galatians 5:22-26) & (Ephesians 2:8-10)
- We believe salvation is a gift received by faith alone in Christ, and is expressed in the individual’s repentance, recognition of death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Savior, Lord, and God. (Ephesians 2:8-10), (Romans 10:8-13) & (1 Peter 1:3-9)
- We believe all things necessary for salvation are expressly set down in Scripture. (John 1:12 & 3:16) & (Romans 10:9-10)
- We believe Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. (Isaiah 7:14 & 9:6) & (Matthew 1:18-25)
- We believe Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead, ascended to heaven, and is currently seated at the right hand of God the Father, and shall return in person to this earth as Judge of the living and the dead. (Psalms 22), (Isaiah 52), (John 20), (Luke 24:50-53),( 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18), (Acts 1:9-11) & (2 Timothy 4:15-18)
- We believe the only legitimate marriage sanctioned by God is the joining of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in scripture. God intends sexual intimacy to only occur between a man and a woman whom are married to each other, and has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside the marriage. Any form of sexual immorality, such as adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, pornography and the such or nay attempt to change one’s gender, or disagreement with one’s biological gender is sinful and offensive to God. (Genesis 1:27-28), (Exodus 20:14 & 22:19), (Romans 1:18-32), (Matthew 5:32), (Hebrews 13:4), (1 Corinthians 6:9-10) , (Leviticus 18:22-23), (Deuteronomy 27:21) & (Malachi 2:15).
- We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to one’s created identity as male or female to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking forgiveness and mercy through Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 6:9-11). We do not believe that God promises freedom from temptation in these areas, but that He provides the power to resist the temptation. (1 Corinthians 10:13).
- We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. (Matthew 5:43-48)
- We believe ALL human life is sacred and begins at conception (defined as the moment of fertilization). The unborn child is a living human being, created in the image of God, and must be respected and protected both before and after birth. The abortion of an unborn child or the active taking of human life through euthanasia constitutes a violation of the sanctity of human life, and is a crime against God and man. (Genesis 25:21), (Jeremiah 1:5), (Psalm 127:3-5), (Luke 1:31-35), ( Exodus 20:13).